Aims & Objective:
- AIMS media cell is responsible for maintaining good image of AIMS on all media forums.
- Promoting the good image of Institute on all public forums
- Running Promotion Campaigns
- Writing and producing press release and video packages
- Analyzing media coverage of all events
- Keeping and maintaining records of all extracurricular activities of AIMS published/broadcast on print, electronic or new media
The Suggested Roles of Media Cell:
- R.O: The responsibility of P.R.O is to lead and support events in a timely and professional manner.
- Secretary: The responsibility of secretary is to proof read and circulate press release to media houses.
- Official Media Spoke Person: The official spoke person is responsible for communicating to people and media persons the work done by AIMS.
- Photographer: The photographer is responsible for taking pictures and videos of all events.
- Coordinator: The responsibility of coordinator is to guide students in writing press release and making packages.
- Interns: Students will get certificate of internship by the end of the year.